[3830] CQWW CW N4XL SO(A)AB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N4XL SO(A)AB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:22:20 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SO(A)AB LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 33.5

  160:   28    11       13
   80:   89    13       47
   40:  307    22       81
   20:  344    30      100
   15:  306    25       94
   10:   65    15       28
------------------------------

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Great time watching propagation oddities. Low bands were very quiet. Good to see
10 opening. Appreciated the patience of operators pulling me out as they allowed
me to get some ATNO’s from this QTH. And thank you all for the q’s.

JA’s coming in on 20 Sunday afternoon really helped the score. Even worked
South Korea. Several of the ‘stans from Zone 17 in the log this time and a VU
from zone 22 too. Missed zones 19, 23, 24, 26, 27 and 28. Except for 19 it is
unusual for this little LP station to work any of those so not too upset about
that.

Station mostly performed well, except for intermittent tripping of antenna
switch. Got to figure that out. Isn’t RFI related. Keeping me from jumping
into SO2R as can’t trust the station.

Good to see all the Swamp Fox Contest Group Activity.