[3830] CQWW CW WA8Y SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WA8Y SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:26:10 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: WA8Y
Operator(s): WA8Y
Station: WA8Y

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Midland, MI
Operating Time (hrs): 31:19

  160:   33    11       20
   80:  211    17       63
   40:  148    18       60
   20:  354    23       60
   15:  307    24       93
   10:   35     9       16
------------------------------

Club: Bay Area DXers

Comments:

CQ WW CW always occurs over Thanksgiving weekend.  Sure my score suffered but I
was never going to finish in the top ten.  I had fun all (extended) weekend
long, eating good food, spending time with family and playing radio.  Here in
the USA, once each year, the work week ends on Wednesday and that is a special
tradition.  This was the first CQ WW where I made good contacts on 160 thru 10
meters!  I've been a ham since 1967 but I only starting sending in my log, maybe
ten years ago.