[3830] CQWW CW N1RM SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n1rm@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N1RM SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:32:21 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N1RM
Operator(s): N1RM
Station: N1RM

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 26:53

  160:
   80:  149    13       53
   40:  530   224       93
   20:  530    29      100
   15:  273    26       85
   10:   27     7       13
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

It was lots of work, but fun and educational. There was lots of S&P fodder
on 40M, especially early on. Had some nice comfortable Qs on 80M Friday night
which surprised me given my limited antenna and only 500W. Nice low noise on 80.
Got about 5 hrs sleep Friday night.

Started on 15M Saturday (not too early) and also found great S&P rates for
about 150 Qs. Switched to 20M around 2pm. Stayed for about 100 Qs with a quick
check of 10M for some new mults. Tried 40M around 3pm but was disappointed to
returned to 20-10.

Took Saturday night off and got an early (for me) start on Sunday. I was hoping
to find 10M open, but 20M was the place to be. I never really saw a real opening
on 10M, but manage a few mults and Qs by regular visits. 15M was hot for a
while, but decided to "go early" to 40M and try running. For some
reason my brain was even worse than usual, but I stuck to it for about 150 Qs. I
wanted to beat my personal best 1400 Qs from WPX, and managed to do that.
Didn't quite make 2M points.  That will be my next goal.

High point was working good friend Tom at HO2T on 4 bands!

73, thanks for all the Qs!
Rick
N1RM
K4/KPA500/KAT500