[3830] CQWW CW K4AB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larry.k4ab@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K4AB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:34:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K4AB
Operator(s): K4AB
Station: K4AB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: Huntsville, Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 44
Radios: SO2R

  160:   64    15       37
   80:  273    18       70
   40:  702    32      105
   20:  778    31      101
   15:  697    28      104
   10:   54    18       29
------------------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Conditions weren't perfect, but boy they were good.
Especially the low bands.  Quiet with strong signals.

One day soon, the high bands will cooperate, ten will open to Europe
strong, and 20 will stay open all night.

Thanks to the developers of Contest Online Scoreboard.  I've gotten so
used to using it, I might feel uncomfortable if I should ever have to
forego it's use.  I just recently found out about the cool rate graphs it
produces.  Just click on a callsign, and it appears. Cool. Very cool.

73,
Larry K4AB