[3830] CQWW CW N0AV SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n0av@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0AV SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:43:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N0AV
Operator(s): N0AV
Station: N0AV

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: IA
Operating Time (hrs): 26.5

  160:   35    13       19
   80:  183    20       64
   40:  155    24       81
   20:  672    33      110
   15:  424    32      103
   10:   52    16       25
------------------------------

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Thanks everyone for all the QSOS. It was a very fun contest with great
conditions for the most part. Experienced awful local noise that affected the
low bands each early evening. S9 from 80/160 for 3+ hours each night. Luckily it
subsided somewhat after 9pm both nights so I was able to get some decent time
in. Now that the contest is over my 80m noise is back to S3...As usual my score
could have been better with more time in the chair. Guess that applies to most
of us!