[3830] CQWW CW NN1N(@W5ZN) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NN1N(@W5ZN) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 00:46:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: NN1N
Operator(s): NN1N
Station: W5ZN

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1516    37      112
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1516    37      112  Total Score = 598,096

Club:

Comments:

We were planning a multi-single from W5ZN, but lost an op, so I just decided to
do single 40 while Joel W5ZN operated on 160.  Had a blast on a great band.
Condx were pretty good overall -- the first night was really slow.  Fun to work
so many Asians after all those years of working EU from w1.

TNX to Joel and Kim for the hospitality.  K3, AL-1500, 2-el Moxon at 120',
40-2CD at 60'

Congrats to N6TR and W1VE for the great scores!  We covered the continent so far
in the top box.

73, nn1n in northeast Arkansas