[3830] CQWW CW W5ZN SOSB160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w5zn@w5zn.org
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW W5ZN SOSB160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 02:14:04 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: W5ZN
Operator(s): W5ZN
Station: W5ZN

Class: SOSB160 HP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 22:44

  160:  260    22       62
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Arkansas DX Association

Comments:

Original plan was to run a multi-single at W5ZN however due to the loss of one
op NN1N and I decided to run single band efforts. Dave ran on 40 and I ran 160.
I love running in the unassisted category as it allows me to tweak my operating
ability to search for other stations/mults in addition to a run.

Friday evening condx were not good however Saturday evening / Sunday morning
were very good. Also picked up a few extras Sunday evening before the end of the
contest. The station performed very well.

Equipment used for this contest:
Elecraft K3S
OM2500A @ 1500W
TX Antenna - 5 Element Parasitic Array
RX Antennas - BSEF 8 Vertical, HiZ-8 160, YCCC-9, NE, SE, W, NW Beverages.

73 Joel W5ZN