[3830] CQWW CW PZ5CO(RA3CO) SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PZ5CO(RA3CO) SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 02:42:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: PZ5CO
Operator(s): RA3CO
Station: PZ5RA

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Suriname
Operating Time (hrs): 42
Radios: SO2R

  160:    4     1        4
   80:  210    13       44
   40:  614    15       65
   20:  973    24       79
   15: 1151    22       85
   10:  478    19       66
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Was aiming at P40W old 1999 record but Murphy had other plans. Also, looks like
more sunspots are required. Amazing multiplier numbers from John there. I
couldn't get anywhere near.

Surprised at how much and how long I was able to run

Disappointing (though not totally unexpected) multiplier totals.

Looking at the claimed scores it is amazing how many big scoring stations I
haven't heard a single time all weekend.

Thanks and congratulations to all who managed a contact with me. Your antennas
and ears work very well.