[3830] CQWW CW KE7AUB SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KE7AUB SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 02:50:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: KE7AUB
Operator(s): KE7AUB
Station: KE7AUB

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:   0      0        0
   80:   0      0        0
   40:   3      1        1
   20:  25     11       14
   15:  26     13       16
   10:   0      0        0
------------------------------
Total:  54     25       31  Total Score = 8,232

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Thanks to all who were able to work my signal.

Nice to work 15M not using FT8.

Did the first part of the contest at the club station M/2 effort, doing S&P
at night - this CW toddler is not quite ready to run yet… Effort proved
fruitful based on final score, especially compared to last year.

Missed Sat night at my station - really bad headache for 19 hrs after the first
night. Woke up Sun AM at day break, still a bit of a headache, but needed to
work some CW to get closer to my DXCC CW.

Snagged Corsica - new mode and band. No pile up. Weak but copyable for me. Fun.
Seemed to end the headache too. Hmm???

Had fun with the contacts I snagged. May have picked up 4 more new CW for my
DXCC goal.

Late 20M in northern EU was interesting. Tough copy for me, but I managed to
grab a few.

JA/KR on 15 seemed pretty good. Some very strong signals to my little station
and they heard me too.

Again, thanks to all who worked my wee signal.