[3830] CQWW CW 9N7AA(S53R) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, s53r@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW 9N7AA(S53R) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 03:17:40 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: 9N7AA
Operator(s): S53R
Station: 9N7AA

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: Kathmandu
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    0     0        0
   80:    0     0        0
   40:  219    18       50
   20:  508    25       63
   15: 1527    27       78
   10:   29    10       13
------------------------------

Club: Slovenia Contest Club

Comments:

Back to the roots!! My shipment with all the gadgets, wiring, switches, etc. is
still stuck in Kabul, so I had to do it the good ole' way. Radio, a couple of
wires and a iambic paddle using internal radio key. Although I very often use
the the iambic in the pileups and contests, just not to get bored, this was 24
hours and 2300 QSOs. Something I haven't done for 30 years at least :)

Worst thing though - cluster pileups! Wish I had recorded it, so people can
learn that clicking on the spot just puts you in the same bucket with a 100
others. Try and figure the call when that avalanche comes your way! Guys
shifting the TX QRG just a tiny 20 or 30 Hz make it through easily, while others
call endlessly! Seems to be the EU big gun stations' specialty as I have never
encountered that when operating from the Caribbeans working mostly US.

All in all good fun and happy to be finally on from another semi-rare DXCC.
Can't wait for the Yagi to come up and then the real fun starts!

73 Robert 9N7AA / S53R