[3830] CQWW CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OQ5M(ON5ZO) SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:14:47 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OQ5M
Operator(s): ON5ZO
Station: OQ5M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 41
Radios: SO2R

  160:  293    12       48
   80: 1174    23       82
   40: 1418    30      105
   20: 1107    32       97
   15:  829    33      100
   10:   76    18       43
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Belgium

Comments:

Propagation OK but not great. It seemed better in WW SSB (for 15m + 10m at
least).

I am stuck at the limits of my small semi-fieldday station and common location
(Belgium). It's the best I can do from my garden and with my budget.

Surprisingly big participation of Asia / Far East. Latin America also present.
GREAT!

One crank up tower, small tribander at 21m, rotary dipole for 7MHz at 23m, wire
GP with elevated radials for 80+160. Newly made triband wire dipole for the
second radio. RX loops for low bands.
2x K3 with 1200W run and 500W S&P.
N1MMLogger is king!

73