[3830] CQWW CW LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la5ko@online.no
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 10:42:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA1TV LA3BO LA5KO LA6YEA LA7JO LB1G LB1GB LB1QI LB3RE LB3TI LB8IB
Station: LA8W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: JO59OJ Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1387    23       87
   80:  2330    35      105
   40:  2786    38      126
   20:  2316    39      118
   15:  1489    38      127
   10:   227    27       73
-------------------------------

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

WOW what a fun contest !
THANKS to all who made this so much fun !
First of all, thanks to all callers, and thanks to all operators !

This is a new LA record again.

Low bands were very good.  Not many stations around the world with better
results on 160m. Our 4-square is really doing the job.
Also the 3 ele beam on 80m is doing a good job, as well as the 4-over-4 stack on
40m.
20m and 15m were OK, lots of DX and good mult counts, but we didn't get a lot of
good runs to USA.
10m was a bit of a disappointment, - not by far as good as during CQ DX SSB 4
weeks ago.

CU AGN in CQ 160m, ARRL DX and CQ WPX contests next season.

73 de Roy LA5KO