[3830] CQWW CW OG7A(OH6MW) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ari.vepsalainen@kolumbus.fi
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OG7A(OH6MW) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 11:33:57 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: OG7A
Operator(s): OH6MW
Station: OH6MW

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: KP20
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1242    38      130
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1242    38      130  Total Score = 451,248

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

OG7A

single op 15 m HP, about 25 hours

Nice contest. Difficult propagation, specially on Saturday. A little bit better
propagation on Sunday but not good even then. Some great moments with short runs
to JA and NA. Pretty good number of multipliers already after the first day but
not many more worked during the Sunday. I chased 4O3A propably 3 or 4 times on
15m without hearing him until I realised that some EU skimmers are hearing his
40m harmonics on 15m. Missed zone 1, heard KL7RA twice but no luck.  Had fun.

Working KH6 was special with this kind of conditions. Nice runs on Sunday
afternoon, best hour 160 qsos and best 2 hours 262 qsos. Totally 274 NA qsos,
168 JA, 54 BY etc. Someone spotted me and used my callsign, nice.

Tnx qsos, log uploaded to LOTW.

73 de Ari OH6MW