[3830] CQWW CW K2DM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2dm@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2DM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 13:40:09 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K2DM
Operator(s): K2DM K2PS K3WT K3ZGA N0SMX N4FP N4GL W2TR WB2ART
Station: K2DM

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: NFL
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   14     6       10
   80:  178    15       61
   40:  611    27       92
   20:  729    26       86
   15:  735    24       84
   10:   34     9       11
------------------------------

Club: The Villages Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

We entered as M/2 so that the ops who were S&P ops could work more stations
other than only multipliers.  Our score broke down to 1,878 Qs on the
"RUN" station and 423 Qs on the "MULT" station.
For some extra fun, we hooked up my newly-arrived Elecraft K4 on the S&P
station on Saturday afternoon.  Those of us who used it LOVED it!
Thanks to all who came to The Land to operate and have some fun.  It was
especially nice to have Marty, N4GL, dip her toes into the water and take a
shift on the MULT station while her OM, Wayne, N4FP, worked the RUN station.
Special thanks to Gary, W2TR, for taking a few hours Saturday night so I could
go home and sleep a few hours in my own bed.
Also thanks to Pete, K2PS, and Tom, K3WT for joining us for the first time (of
many, I hope!)
I've gotta do something about the 160M antenna.  We couldn't hear squat!