[3830] CQWW CW DL7NX(E71DX) SO(A)SB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sanjintajic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DL7NX(E71DX) SO(A)SB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 14:19:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: DL7NX
Operator(s): E71DX
Station: DL7NX

Class: SO(A)SB40 LP
QTH: Berlin
Operating Time (hrs): 35

  160:
   80:
   40:  774    28       95
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Bosnia and Herzegovina Contest Club

Comments:

Overall mixed feelings and strange conditions for me. With my IC-7300 and 1/4l
vertical it felt like working QRPp lots of times. Hourly rates so low reminded
me of my previous QRP operation from EA6 with my old Elecraft K1 and a wire.
Mostly S&P, as it was impossible for me to get any callers this time. Could
not get even ? back from a few standard & easy multipliers like CN, A4, HZ
etc. Highlights on the other hand, worked KL7RA on Saturday afternoon, 3x VK
& 2x ZL; TF1AM answered my CQ on Sunday for a double multiplier :)

Thanks to N1MM+ sending Radio Information through the network
(https://n1mmwp.hamdocs.com/appendices/external-udp-broadcasts/#radio-info), I
captured sent messages throughout the contest for fun and possible insights in
the future. Turns out I sent:

<CQ> – 2021 times (168 QSO)
<My call> – 4112 times (606 QSO)

Although I never captured this before, this quantifies for me how hard it was to
reach (or not be able to reach) lots of stations heard this time.

Was fun watching the online scoreboard although most of the rates in my power
category were way out of my reach. Thanks for all the contacts and see you in
the next one!