[3830] CQWW CW K5FUV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K5FUV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:15:18 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: K5FUV
Operator(s): K5FUV
Station: K5FUV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AR
Operating Time (hrs): 36:21

  160:   16     7        8
   80:   84    15       35
   40:  108    18       49
   20:  264    23       70
   15:  247    21       70
   10:   14     8       10
------------------------------

Club: Arkansas DX Association

Comments:

The high bands were more fun, at least 20 and 15. Low bands, not so much. Didn't
find the usual suspects on 80, and the band seemed especially noisy.

Put up a new inverted L on 160 to replace the sloper the deer took down (shows
how low it was; I could disconnect the coax from the ground), but it didn't seem
to perform any better, or even as well. Or maybe the band sucked.

Got in a couple of good runs on 20 and 15, although my typing skills leave a lot
to be desired, especially when sleep deprived as I was on Sunday.

Otherwise, it's a fun way to keep an old man occupied.