[3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 16:25:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ2CJ LZ2UU LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1PJ LZ2HQ LZ1UQ LZ3UP IZ2GRG LZ4AE LZ1BJ
LZ1FG LZ3FM LZ1VS
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  1347    18       76
   80:  2315    36      115
   40:  4063    37      137
   20:  2991    39      130
   15:  1757    37      127
   10:   312    29       72
-------------------------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Second contest in a raw without technical problems! That is really good.
Condx were not the best with 10m closed for most of the contest, beside a few
USA stns worked.
The target to make over 4000 QSOs on 40m like in 2020 contest was met.
Getting older myself, so I wanted to be a third op on 20m band. But it turned
out nobody else wanted to torture himself picking up weak ones on noisy top
band, so I had to accept the challenge again. Enjoyed it very much one more time
- nice sigs from JAs and nice USA run in last hour of the contest. Beverages
worked as they should (TNX LZ1PM and LZ3UP)
Ops as follows:
160m - LZ2CJ
 80m - LZ1PM, LZ1UQ
 40m - LZ4AE, IZ2GRG(LZ5FF),LZ1FG
 20m - LZ2UU,LZ1BJ,LZ3UP
 15m - LZ3FM,LZ2HQ,LZ1PJ
 10m - LZ1ZD,LZ1VS

Was nice to have a live competition on livescore with guys at OL3Z and YT5A.
TK0C gang was operating in another contest - almost 18 000 QSOs they made from
EU are amazing. As they say - location, location, location ;-)

Now time for some rest in next months.
See ya all in March 2022 during CQ WPX SSB 2022.

73 de Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W Contest Team