[3830] CQWW CW N2MF SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2MF SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 01:05:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N2MF
Operator(s): N2MF
Station: N2MF

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: New York
Operating Time (hrs): 39:59

  160:
   80:
   40: 2209    37      114
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2209    37      114  Total Score = 973,950

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

I was considering an all band Classic effort as that seems to match my station
and my own capabilities well.  I have entered that category before and found it
to be a lot of fun.  However, heavy wet snow just prior to the contest detuned
the feeds on the tribanders resulting in over 5:1 VSWRs.  So I elected a 40m
single band entry which I've done in the past couple years.

Had a great time, propagation on 40 seemed as good as I can remember.  Heard
multiple SE Asia stations this year, although I still struggle to get them to
hear me.  I could have operated 48 hours if I didn't require naps, HI.  Thanks
to the sponsors and all the participants for a great event.