[3830] CQWW CW N9NM SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9nm_barb@ctesc.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N9NM SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2021 17:35:07 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: N9NM
Operator(s): N9NM
Station: N9NM

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:
   80:    1     1        1
   40:   47    11       27
   20:   92    16       41
   15:   44    15       19
   10:    2     2        2
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

K3 at 100w. Antennas: dipole up 12 ft, Gap Titan, 80/40 vert.

It was fun to hear so many DX stations on, using all of the bands. My hubby and
I both wanted to do this contest, so we shared the bands and antennas. We were
both on at the same time using our own stations. I haven't worked any DX lately,
so this was a real treat for me. We also learned that a dipole up 12 ft is not a
great DX antenna (our dipole up 23 ft died in the ice storm last Feb). With some
stubborn perseverance, you can work DX, but it isn't easy. Thanks to all of
those patient ops, who endured several repeats to get my call and info. You
really made this contest fun for me.