[3830] CQWW CW N2GC SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2gc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N2GC SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 06:17:58 +0000

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

IC756PRO3, AL-1200
160 Double L @55'
80 Dipole @40'
40-10 Fan dipole @35' NE/SW
20-10 fan dipole @30' NNW/SSE
20-10 3L tribander @30' fixed EU

Got home late from work and when I turned on the radio at 01:45Z EU was booming
in on 160 so started there. I'm happy I did because 160 wasn't as good the
second night for me. 80 and 40 were really good all weekend. The highlight for
me was working VU2XE and EY8MM back to back on 40 at 3pm local time with my
silly dipole at 35'. I screwed up Sunday morning when a 2 hour nap turned into 5
hours. I missed the last sweep of the low bands for pacific and asia mults and
2.5 hours of prime run time on 20 and 15. All in all though it was a great
weekend to be on the radio.

See you all on 160 in a few days.

73's Mike N2GC