[3830] CQWW CW MJ5A(GU4YOX) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW MJ5A(GU4YOX) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 10:05:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: MJ5A
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: MJ5A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Jersey
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 2507    29      102
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2507    29      102  Total Score = 561,990

Club: The Three A's Contest Club

Comments:

A great CQWW CW contest and lots of pile ups and fun. The weather was difficult
with 70 mph winds but the vertical two element array stayed intact! Thanks for
all the QSO's and patience during the pile ups. I think I was the only station
from GJ on air and explains the pile up volumes. If you need a QSL -- LOTW is
your answer.

See you all next year,
73 Bob
MJ5A