[3830] CQWW CW PJ4K M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PJ4K M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 10:53:28 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: PJ4K
Operator(s): K1XX K3CT N2NT N3RD W1MD W4PA WA3LRO
Station: PJ4K

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   488    19       66
   80:  1252    29       97
   40:  4008    37      126
   20:  3185    37      119
   15:  3288    34      118
   10:   834    21       66
-------------------------------

Club: FRC+FCG+TCG

Comments:

The rebuild continues at PJ4K, formerly known in the 80s and 90s as PJ1B.  The
20m and 40m primary transmit antenna installations are complete, but we have 6
more beams to add on 15 and 10.  The simple wires used in CQ WW SSB and CQ WW CW
for 160 and 80m have proved effective but plans to improve them significantly
are in progress.  Stay tuned!

We welcomed Andy N2NT to the team.  Covid has disrupted so much travel, and we
found ourselves an operator short.  The situation on St. Kitts, where Andy
normally goes to activate V47T, was tenuous, so we asked if he would like to
join us for this contest.  He agreed, and we were very happy to have him aboard.

Thanks to those who worked us on six bands:

W3FV        ES9C        CF3A        K9IMM       W1JQ        LZ5R
K1RV        K2NV        K3MD        DQ1A        NR4M        CR6K
VE3RZ       K2AX        TK0C        P33W        K1LZ        W1GD
N4TZ        CR3DX       NN1SS       W3KB        9A5Y        K8LX
N3EEN       VE2IM       K1IR        N8BJQ       E7DX        K3UL
N4RV        NU4E        SK3W        K1DG        N2AA        K9NW
PI4CC       K0RF        K3LR        W3MA        W3LPL       PJ4A
K0ZR        K9MA        VE3EJ       K1AR        K1RX        NW3Y
W3MF        CR3W        NS3T        N5DX        K3NM        K8MFO
WY3A        K8CX        K2QMF       KB1EFS      K1TTT       VE3NNT
DL7ON       KW4YA       NY6DX       N3QE        K9CT        ED1R
ZF1A        II9P        NA8V        K8AZ        K3AJ        K4AB
LN8W        XE2X        K0OO        K3TEJ       W2FU        N2RC
HG8R        NY3A        K3WW        FY5KE       W3FIZ       VA3DF
KC1XX       N1RR        W3IP        PJ2T        AD5A        W9SN
TM2Y        WA2CP       K1ZZ        K3OO        K2RET       K0JJR
NJ3I        W4CB        K3PP        AA1K        N6RO        W8FJ
OL3Z        YL2SM       K4PI        K0MD        KD9MS       N3RS
K5WA        M6T         K5ZD        AB3CX       VE6SV       K5TR
RU1A        K2TER       N1LN        K0EJ        P44W        N4QS
AC7GG       AA4DD       N2IC        KB3Z        WE9R        VE3MGY
W9RE        VE3VN       W3UA        KA9FOX      PZ5CO       WO1N
NF1O        K1ZE        K3TN        K1DJ

Planning for next year is already underway.  We expect a considerable
improvement in high band conditions which we will be ready for. Bring on the
10/15 meter long path openings...

73 - Dave N3RD for the PJ4K Team