[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2021 14:07:10 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Dec 1

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4/K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  135
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  135  Mults = 135  Total Score = 18,225

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for all QSOs in CWT and also in CQ WW CW last weekend when KU8E, PJ4NX,
and I were M/S as PJ4A.  Jeff and I return home this afternoon so hope to be in
the morning and late evening CWTs next week and also in the ARRL 160M CW contest
this weekend.  Thanks to K2NG/PJ4NG for the use of his fine rental station.
Note that Dan, K4FN was using the name "Bill" in honor or recent SK
N4AR.  73, John, K4BAI.