[3830] CQWW CW VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K1ZM@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VY2ZM(K1ZM) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 02:31:16 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: VY2ZM
Operator(s): K1ZM
Station: VY2ZM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: PEI
Operating Time (hrs): 45.33
Radios: SO2R

  160:  767    23       73
   80:  928    21       73
   40: 1330    24       85
   20: 1023    26       78
   15: 1335    27       84
   10:   65    16       40
------------------------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First - Congratulations to Kevin Stockton, N5DX at N2QV, for running up an
unreal score from NY.  Just an awesome performance...

Also congrats to Ken VY2TT and Yuri VE2IM.  Great scores as always!

Personally I probably did not have the best operational strategy this time out
as one can deduce from my breakdown - it happens.  But I still had fun and the
station capability compensated somewhat for my own strategic errors along the
way.

In golf, I believe there is something called the SENIOR's TOUR for those over
the age of 50. Hmmm....since I reached the age of 75 over the summer, this has
possibilities and has me "THINKING OUT LOUD!!"  (with obvious
apologies to Ed Sheeran!)

73 and CU on 160m over the weekend

JEFF  K1ZM/VY2ZM

Email:  K1ZM@aol.com