[3830] CQWW CW ED1R M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW ED1R M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 03 Dec 2021 18:14:43 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): DH1TW DL5RMH EA1WH EA1TL EC1KR EA4TX EA4AOC EC4C
Station: ED1R

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  474    17       70
   80: 1437    29       95
   40: 2833    37      125
   20: 2420    36      113
   15: 2119    37      119
   10:  498    21       67
------------------------------

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Fb contest, nice competition (Tnx live score ES9C, UB7K, HG7T, SK3W and
specially our friends ED7R in south EA), bad weather conditions in central EA, a
lot of wind, rain and some snow, everything has worked well at stn, only 6 ops
and we use 3 radios major part of time, inband only few times in low bands,
worked with 2 x FT101D (great receptor) and 1 x FT1000MP and 1 x K3, thanks to
our friends Tobias and Martin who have come from Germany. We hope to hear
everyone in the next contests, we have returned. Tnx qsos!!!

QSL Via Lotw, Eqsl & GDURE.

Follow us at Facebook and Twitter.

73 de EC1KR Jesus aka ED1R Team