[3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik3qar@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IR4M M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 07:27:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2021

Call: IR4M
Operator(s): HB9CAT I4EWH IK3QAR IK4DCW IK4HVR IK4MGP IK4WMH IV3AZV IW3FVZ
IZ4NIC
Station: IR4M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Montecodruzzo
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  132    20       77
   80:  919    31      102
   40: 2247    38      139
   20: 2425    39      137
   15: 1456    37      125
   10:   94    30       84
------------------------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

I'ts been a nice contest, in very good company and with good food (as usual,
thanks to Paolo I4EWH and Francesco IK4HVR).

After the SSB part failure due to last-minute problem for some operators, we
were very motivated to do well on CW.

Everything went fine, this time we had no major issues.
With the exception of 10m, conditions were OK on the bands, but not even close
to those experienced in SSB part.
80m with very low noise allowed us to chase some nice DX. Good openings also to
Asia on 15m both mornings.

Thanks to all those who published on the score boards, it was nice to see also
TM6M this time, good job guys!
LZ5R was as usual on another planet, congrats!

Thanks all for calling, see u next.

IR4M Team