[3830] ARRL 160 VE3YT SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 VE3YT SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 14:13:20 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: VE3YT
Operator(s): VE3YT
Station: VE3YT

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 989  Sections = 77  Countries = 21  Total Score = 205,898

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Higher score than last year, despite 40 fewer total Qs, because I worked more
European stations.  That's probably more a comment on the quality of my
temporary Beverage in the school yard behind my house than the conditions.  It
was fun to work the RSGB G-something-6XX stations, thanks for being there.

Missed 7 sections including NNY, SJV, EWA, NV and LAX (couldn't get N6AA).

Great fun.  Thanks for your Qs and repeats in the QSB.  Best 73, Vic VE3YT.