[3830] ARRL 160 W5MX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W5MX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 14:42:45 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: W5MX
Operator(s): W5MX
Station: W5MX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: ky
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  QSOs = 5  Sections = 5  Countries = 0  Total Score = 50

Club: Kentucky Contest Group

Comments:

Was planning on returning late Friday night local time from my trip to EU for
family vacation and contest trip to ii9p for cqww cw. I was hoping to get a few
hours in that night and all Saturday night, or at least all Saturday night as I
have done several years in the past, but no luck. Flight from Milan to Amsterdam
late so missed connection to Atlanta. Spent Friday evening through Saturday in
Amsterdam which was nice really, but not for contest hihi.
Got home about 10:00 GMT Sunday which was very late here and after travelling
for about 24 hours, I did not feel like driving down to the contest site. Woke
up Sunday morning and worked the 5 stations that could hear my QRP through an 80
meter delta loop, not tuner so kept power way down.
Really hated to miss this one, it's one of my favorite contests of the year. See
you all next weekend in the ARRL 10!
Bryan
W5MX