[3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KU8E Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 16:16:03 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Georgia
Operating Time (hrs): 19

Total:  QSOs = 802  Sections = 74  Countries = 11  Total Score = 140,165

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, Acom 1000 and Inverted L with 8 full size elevated radials

I thought conditions were pretty poor compared to recent years. EU was pretty
much nonexistent here in west central Georgia. Only worked two EU stations and
one EA8. I envy you guys north and northeast of me who can work hundreds of EU
stations in just about every 160 meter contest. The signals on the west coast
USA seemed weaker as usual as well.

DX worked : C6,CO,EA8,F,HI,LU,OM,PJ2,PJ4,V3 and ZF

Missed NNY,WTX,LAX,SF,AK,EWA,NV,BC,MB and NT. I heard 6 of these but they never
found their way to my CQ frequency. Both W2RE(NNY) and VE4YH had big pileups
from being probably spotted and had no chance on them even though I tried.

Check out this recording I made of LU8DPM on Sunday morning. He was booming in
the GA just about all weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/100074211246982/videos/303927104930138

Jeff