[3830] ARRL 160 N9CO SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N9CO@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N9CO SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 16:50:23 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: Sycamore, IL
Operating Time (hrs): 4:39

Total:  QSOs = 440  Sections = 76  Countries = 8  Total Score = 75,936

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Another part time outing.

Didn't have the chance to put up the RX antenna before the weekend, so had to
use the TX antenna.  It took me a bit to dial in the RF gain, NB, and NR
settings on my 7300, but once there, it seemed to work OK.  Of course, the noise
masked a level of signals, but there were still plenty that showed up on the
N1MM+ Spectrum Scope (I love this feature!) to keep me busy.

99% S&P.  I ran once late Saturday afternoon for 30 minutes or so and was
greeted with some decent rate, but had to break away for other higher priority
tasks mandated by the upcoming holiday season.

Worked 8 DX and 76 sections - missed NNY, LAX, PAX, SJV, AK, MAR, MB, and NT.

Overall, not too bad for 4.5 hours in the chair.

Thanks for the QSOs!!

73,
Charlie  N9CO