[3830] ARRL 160 N4CW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N4CW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 17:54:46 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NC - FM05qw
Operating Time (hrs): 09:32

Total:  QSOs = 518  Sections = 57  Countries = 19  Total Score = 82,612

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was going to share my station with Jim, W4TMO, remotely, but he had other
commitments, so I went single-op. Just using my inverted-L over FCP for both tx
and rx because falling branch destroyed my K9AY. I'll need to repair it, that's
for sure. Reception was VERY noisy, S7 most of the time. Running was difficult
with so much hearing loss. But, I did manage to have a good time on occasion!
Thanks for the Q's. 73