[3830] ARRL 160 OK1CF(@OK5W) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1cf@atlas.cz
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 OK1CF(@OK5W) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 18:56:59 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: OK1CF
Operator(s): OK1CF
Station: OK5W

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: JO60OK
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 207  Sections = 47  Countries = 0  Total Score = 19,458

Club:

Comments:

99 % of all QSO vere made by Search and Pounce.
Many stateside signals were extremely weak and I thought that my antenna had a
problem.
I had to call each station for tens of minutes before noticed me.
I called K5NA for over 40 minutes! I also called some others station for a long
time (N0NI, K0TT, NR0T, N0IS, VE5MX, AC0C, K8RZU, K5NA, KV0Q, K4BAI, K0IDX,
K5RM……)
AA0RS was not able to read my call correctly.

It can be seen that my antennas are still very small and a lot of work on this
field needs to be done!

I used my remote QTH high in the mountains 30 kilometers away from my home.

Station: SUN SDR with 1,5 KW PA
TX: Vertical Loop with 64 buried radials @ 33m high wooden mast
RX:1. 4 EL bidirectional (330°/150°) broadside K9AY arrays 84 meters apart
uses three 0°hybrid combiners
RX:2 Beverage 300°/680m

Merry Xmas to ALL and HNY!

Karel OK1CF