[3830] ARRL 160 K5RM Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K5RM Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 21:25:19 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM
Station: K5RM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Ar
Operating Time (hrs): 5.08
Radios: SO2R

Total:  QSOs = 502  Sections = 76  Countries = 0  Total Score = 77,672

Club:

Comments:

What a fun Contest.  I always like the TOP band contest's.  I only  worked
Saturday night due to having a long week at work and a retirement party for a
fellow ham that I went to on Friday nigt.  Got home around 9:30 but was too
tired to set down and operate. But Saturday night was a blast. The first 2 hrs
were constant pile up's solid. Really knocks out the Q's when it's like that.
Seems like 160 is always that way due to everyone being on the same band. Only
worked 5 hrs on on contest but with 500 Q's  that's not too bad in my book.
Anyway see everyone on next contest and thanks for the Q's.
73's
John
K5RM
ICOM 7600