[3830] ARRL 160 WB9TFH Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, giljvan@netscape.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 WB9TFH Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 21:50:55 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WB9TFH
Operator(s): WB9TFH
Station: WB9TFH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 250  Sections = 61  Countries = 1  Total Score = 30,866

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

MY 4TH time in this contest, each time my score gets a little better S&P, hi
hi.
No DX here other than PJ2T, all local. No NV, AK, HI which I need for WAS. I did
pick up ND, hope he QSL's. Lots of SMC'ers. I see on contest online beginning we
were in 3rd and looks like we finished in FIRST! I was watching when when we
moved up each time.I was on Friday and after SS on Saturday because of yard
work, dinner and on later. No activity on Sunday.