[3830] ARRL 160 KE0L SO Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ke0l@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KE0L SO Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2021 23:34:44 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: KE0L
Operator(s): KE0L
Station: KE0L

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 11

Total:  QSOs = 361  Sections = 56  Countries = 4  Total Score = 44,040

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Friday night conditions were better than Saturday night.  Unfortunately, it is
harder to bust the pileups on Friday night with a QRP signal.  Therefore, my
score suffered this year. Total QSO count was down 150Qs from last year. I had
many fairly loud stations CQ in my face which was undoubtedly related to my weak
signal. Thanks for the patience many had with me having to repeat either my call
or section. Stew Perry contest does a better job rewarding those who struggle
receiving the weaker stations. Logging program shows 11 hours on.  I probably
should have put in more time on Friday night than I did but was tired from the
week.

Thanks for the Qs!

vy, 73
Jim