[3830] ARRL 160 NX0I SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nx0i@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NX0I SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 01:13:04 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NX0I
Operator(s): NX0I
Station: NX0I

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 6

Total:  QSOs = 205  Sections = 54  Countries = 3  Total Score = 23,883

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

First 160 Meter contest operated since February 1996 in the CQWW SSB 160 test.
Moved to an HOA and didn't have a 160-meter antenna until this summer when I put
up a 140'Antenna I bought from Palomar Engineering who make the baluns.  It
operates on all bands 6 meters thru 160 meters with my Palstar HF-Auto tuner.
My rig is an Icom 7600 with Winkey Keyer running barefoot.

First night was OK, heard lots of stations that couldn't hear me with my 100
watts.  Pretty frustrating in the least.  Missed RI, WCF es NNY among others
that I could copy but they couldn't hear me.  Anyway it was lots of fun as 160
is my favorite band because it is so challenging.  Only worked 1 hour on
Saturday night as most stations were too weak to work and those I could hear I
had worked the night before so quit for the night. Thanks to those that had the
patience to pull me thru. 73's, Jerry NX0I