[3830] FT RUp YO9HP SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp YO9HP SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 13:58:30 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2021

Call: YO9HP
Operator(s): YO9HP
Station: YO9HP

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: KN35BA
Operating Time (hrs): 28
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  156
   40:  245
   20:  253
   15:   97
   10:    0
------------
Total:  751  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 53  Total Score = 61,582

Club: C.S.P. PLOIESTI

Comments:

I operated SO2R with WSJT-X 2.5.1 on separate computers (N1MM+ failed to import
the QSO-s from WSJT-x), but contest was still fun and the response was good
despite below average propagation. I don’t know how I ended with 150 dupes in
the log (logged at same date/time, same RX/TX numbers…).  It was a good
training for ARRL-RTTY-RU, but I still feel that the FT8/FT4 software is far of
what a contest software should be. The FT4 mode, intended to be the fast QSO
contest mode, was not very popular (again), so maybe the contest sponsors should
remove it from the rules. See you all in ARRL-RTTY-RU 2022. 73, Alex YO9HP