[3830] ARRL 160 K1KA SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1ka@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K1KA SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 15:44:16 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K1KA
Operator(s): K1KA
Station: K1KA

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: New Hampshire
Operating Time (hrs): 18

Total:  QSOs = 444  Sections = 68  Countries = 30  Total Score = 92,496

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

About a month ago, I had finally re-installed the Inverted L with both ends at
60+ ft. the way I had originally intended, instead of with the far end at about
8 ft. I had also cleared any potentially threatening trees, which were an issue
last year. All seemed to be working well. I was getting though on my S&P
effort on the first or second call most of the time. I did noticed more noise on
Saturday night than Friday.  The West Coast was spotty all weekend. I usually
work most every section there but not this year. Caribbean and SA QSOs were also
down.  Perhaps that's what we can expect at this point in the Solar cycle. The
station played very well with no problems.

Thanks for all the QSOs. Season Greetings and Merry Christmas.

73 Dave K1KA

K3s, KPA1500, Inverted L., NE Beverage