[3830] FT RUp AB8M SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FT RUp AB8M SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2021 02:44:51 +0000
                    FT Roundup - 2021

Call: AB8M
Operator(s): AB8M
Station: AB8M

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 11:17

------------
   80:   91
   40:  112
   20:  103
   15:   18
   10:
------------
Total:  324  State/Prov = 48  Countries = 17  Total Score = 21,060

Club: Black River Radio Ops

Comments:

Looked like it would be a fun contest.  Wrapped up around 00:00 ET on Sat night
for my 6 hour break.  Then work called me at 00:57 and I spent the next 12 hours
on the phone with them instead of sleeping and missing the best time of day
(morning) to get Europe on the upper bands.  At that point I hung it up and went
went to sleep instead.  Maybe next year!