[3830] CWopsT K9WWT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k9wwt@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9WWT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2021 04:29:16 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Dec 9

Call: K9WWT
Operator(s): K9WWT
Station: K9WWT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  11
   40:  17
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  28  Mults = 28  Total Score = 784

Club:

Comments:

My first CWT contest.  Not sure I understand the exchange with some stations
giving different data with numbers,then abbreviated numbers, then some give the
standard name & state?  Sort of confusing.  My N3FJP program shows 28
contacts on two separate bands but the QSOs and contacts shows 30. Sort of
contusing again.  Not sure how to score this thing.  Anyway it was fun.  I will
have to get more experience with it I guess.  73  K9WWT  dit dit