[3830] KRC SST K5MUG Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5mug@texis.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST K5MUG Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 21:48:12 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Dec 10

Call: K5MUG
Operator(s): K5MUG
Station: K5MUG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): .20

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:   2     2
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:   2     2  Total Score = 4

Club: South Texas DX & Contest Club

Comments:

Kx3 5w into ZS6BKW at 40' - N/S oriented; N1MM+.
Bad day in Bedrock today!  Severe case of operator errors today, first -
absolutely totally lost track of time, not OTA until barely over 10 minutes
left.
Second - realized contact info not logging correctly! Interruptions??? By the
time I realized the logging issue, grabbed pad and pen, the 10th round bell
rang!  Duhhhhhh!
Oh well, just have to walk around my chair 3 times for good luck, have tablet
& pen at the ready, AND recheck (AND re-recheck) radio and N1MM+ setup ahead
of time in the future!  Good luck to all!