[3830] ARRL 10 WC7S SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, daleeeputnam@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WC7S SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2021 23:57:18 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WC7S
Operator(s): WC7S
Station: WC7S

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: WY
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   CW:  111    28
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  111    28  Total Score = 12,320

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

GOOD openings on Sunday, not so much on Sat. one run on Sun was an hour long
with 54/hr. Good to see some of the GMCC crowd, missed KH6 and W0ETT, but did
find others. Had to spend hours fixing an antenna after 92mph winds at the
airport, which is 200 ft lower than my antennas. Working on alternate antennas
now..
gotta have antennas, even for QRP, and alternates when one blows away.
NOW I know why I haven't gotten my tower or beam up yet. Wires don't leave quite
as quick.
Hope to see y'all in the next one.