[3830] ARRL 10 WD0T SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@venturecomm.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 WD0T SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 00:07:46 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  584    48
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  584    48  Total Score = 112,128

Club: GPCC

Comments:

Operated mostly when the band had decent Es, which wasn't on Friday or all day
Saturday until about 0305Z, then it got good.  Saturday was good for most of the
day, especially in the morning after 1430Z through 1600z.. Had Es to W8/W9,
W4/W5,
and some to W0, and W6.  Sure made things fun. I went from 9 Qso's at Saturday
Evening, to many more at by Sunday afernoon. I had visions of ending with 15 or
20 qs total, but thank God he blessed us with propagation!

Thanks so much for the Q's and mults, and fun on the air. Worked 39 states/ VE
and 9 DX.

73 Lord Bless all!

Todd WD0T

Rig: TS590SG, SB221 at KW, Vee beam, open wire fed, 140ft per leg, up at 40ft.
pointed Southeast. Using N1MM+