[3830] ARRL 10 N6KI SO Mixed Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6KI SO Mixed Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 05:57:43 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N6KI
Operator(s): N6KI
Station: N6KI

Class: SO Mixed Unlimited HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

   CW:  453    47
  SSB:   24     8
-------------------
Total:  477    55  Total Score = 102,300

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

The WA6TQT Remote Super-Station was not available to the San Diego Contest Club
group of operators this weekend so after no contest operation for at lease 10
years from my home QTH, I decided I would reactive my home station and
compromised 4 Element SteppIR Monstir antenna that is still missing 2 elements
and use it as a 2 Element Yagi. But first I had to take off several hours
Saturday afternoon to unstick my prop pitch rotator motor and grease a very dry
thrust bearing at top of tower. Had a nice run for .5 hours mid day on Sunday
from 1800Z to 2030Z. Signals were very weak for most of teh other hours of the
contest so SSB was not a good option. 73 Dennis n6KI