[3830] ARRL 10 N1LN SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N1LN SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 12:44:48 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

   CW:  399    76
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  399    76  Total Score = 121,296

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Well, it was better than I expected, but not good enough to keep me in the
chair. I am not sure how SO entries put in the high BIC times. My average rate
was only 42 per hour and that doesn't keep me in the chair. Also, no clue how
the unassisted stations found all the mults. Many of the Qs were at the ESP
level and barely showed on the P3. If I was not running assisted with the
SKIMMER my mult total would have been way down. When I shut down there were 46
states/provinces and 30 countries in my log with many unexpected states
missing.

The EU opening on Saturday was fun run and put many mults and Qs in the log.
Saturday afternoon the west of the Rockies opening was fun also. That brought my
highest rate of 112. Sunday was nothing like Saturday in many ways. Our heat
pump decided to act up so many prime time hours were spent working on that.
Fortunately I got it working enough for now until the service man arrives,
hopefully today.

I was surprised to be called by ZL, FR, and V5 and happy to finally be able to
hear ZD7 to add to the mult list. In the short time I was on I never saw HI, AK,
or VK spotted.

Thanks for the Qs and many repeats.  Think better propagation for next year!

73,
Bruce N1LN