[3830] ARRL 10 N7GP SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa8wzg@wa8wzg.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7GP SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 17:42:09 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs): 22

   CW:  542    63
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  542    63  Total Score = 136,332

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Friday was the worst start for 10 meter contest for me since moving to
Arizona..
pretty much only locals.
Saturday, much improved ,with good opening to SA and Caribbean for me and STRONG
ESKIP opening..
Sunday Morning staring about 6 am local AZ time,,band was wide open to Pacific
North west.. work quite a few including Ve7 and Ve5..plus OR and WA..
Also Strong E skip opennig mid day to NE and it just went right down EAST
coast,,into PY , and during this time I heard the LY3 but too many east coast
callers to break pile up so did not spend anytime..
the rest of the contest was like watching PAINT dry!!! I only worked 1 staion in
the last hour of contest!!
The setup this year was 3 yagis ,,
4 ele STEP IR ,, 4 ele M2 and 5 ele Hygain,, all rotatable different towers,,
and instantly switchable to track fast moving Eclouds ..and openings
Even though BAD condtions still had a FUN time,,
Worked a bunch of outlaws,, THANKS!!!
GO OUTLAWS
Tom
N7GP