[3830] ARRL 10 K6NR SO CW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6nr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K6NR SO CW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 18:57:10 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: K6NR
Operator(s): K6NR
Station: K6NR

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5
Remote Operation

   CW:  448    45
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  448    45  Total Score = 87,808

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I spent a limited amount of time in the contest, but got on during great
openings to the east coast on both Saturday and Sunday mornings.  I had a
pile up of stations calling, working a couple of 150 QSO hours.  The opening
Saturday was limited to the northeast; PA/MI was about as short as it got
and nothing to the south east.  Sunday's opening was broader, still great
to the northeast, but good to the midwest(IL, OH, WI, etc) and the southeast
as well (FL, SC, NC, AL, GA).  There were weaker openings to CO, OR, WA
and other places, but it never got very good there in the middle of the states.
Only worked 1 or 2 TX stations, for example.

10 meters is always interesting - thanks for the QSOs.   Dana

Station: K4/KPA1500 1200watts to 5 elements at 48 feet from the California
high desert.