[3830] ARRL 10 NT1N SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nt1n@roadrunner.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 NT1N SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2021 21:13:55 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: NT1N
Operator(s): NT1N
Station: NT1N

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs):

   CW:  42     18
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  42     18  Total Score = 3,024

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A very casual effort combined with rotten weather and extremely poor propagation
resulted in a very low score. Due to ice and wind Saturday my ancient tribander
wasn't working well, so most QSOs were made using my 80 meter full wave
horizontal loop at about 45'. Surprisingly the SWR was <1.3:1 across the CW
portion of the band without the autotuner in line.