[3830] ARRL 10 N6AN SO CW Unlimited QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6AN SO CW Unlimited QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 05:29:07 +0000
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest - 2021

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: N6AN

Class: SO CW Unlimited QRP
QTH: DM04vd
Operating Time (hrs): 2:40

   CW:  39     13
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  39     13  Total Score = 2,028

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

5 watts, 1/2 square fed with a single CAT5 twisted pair supported by two
collapsible fishing poles.
I spent an hour on Flint Peak Saturday afternoon which netted a bunch of local
QSOs. Sunday morning I operated from the Tree People park in Studio City. The
band was open and I heard KL7SB, several PYs, an LU, OR and WA. I worked IL to
PA, NC to FL. Best DX were FY5KE and ZF5T.
Maybe next year the solar flux will stay above 100 for the contest.
Thanks for digging my signal out of the noise.

73,
David N6AN