[3830] CWopsT VE7NZ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT VE7NZ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2021 20:14:59 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Dec 15

Call: VE7NZ
Operator(s): VE7NZ
Station: VE7NZ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: British Columbia
Operating Time (hrs): 0:55

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  144
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  144  Mults = 144  Total Score = 20,736

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Things were going great with 86Qs at the 30 minute mark and then another ham
showed up on my Run frequency calling CQ CQ (not in the contest) at 10wpm with
an extremely strong signal. Perhaps an anti-contester?  I had to QSY which
always results in dupes, for which I am sorry, but I had no choice.  There's
plenty of spectrum for contesters and ragchewers, not sure why this fellow
decided he wanted my parking spot.  Oh well, onwards and upwards and see you
next week. 73, Adrian VE7NZ